ALPINEBOARD Diamant 2.0
The rustic-modern wall covering
Decades of weathering have turned the wood of old mountain huts into unique pieces of art.
From some of the most beautiful surfaces of these real old wood beams, we have taken a casting mould and developed an embossing matrix.
In a special, innovativ production process, we press this natural pattern into various wooden surfaces.
We call the resulting embossing Diamant 2.0, which is also available as a PRAEGEBOARD for furniture production and interior design.
The result is a lively, natural reclaimed wood structure, inspired by the breathtaking alpine landscape of Austria: the ALPINEBOARD.
AVAILABLE IN THE WOOD TYPES OF THE SALZKAMMERGUT OAK
- ALTAUSSEE – dark brown, “sunburned” oak
- ATTERSEE – light coloured timber oak with discolorations, lively sorting
- MONDSEE – Silver oak (through-coloured gray)
- TRAUNSEE – light coloured timber oak with knotty oak character and few cracks
- SCHWARZENSEE – smoked, dark brown oak
- WOLFGANGSEE – steamed, light brown oak