VENEERS WITH SPECIAL CHARACTER AND UNIQUE APPEARANCE
In order to use the valuable resource wood sparingly and sustainably, we have specialized in production and processing of a thin top layer of noble wood. So, compared to solid wood, we can sustainably produce much more square meters of pure comfort from the same amount of material.
No CHARISMA top layer is the same in terms of grain and surface structure as the next – each one provides in its own way for a particularly stylish atmosphere in which the naturalness of the surface is shown to advantage.
The love of nature...
…also refers to our roots, which lie in the beautiful Austrian region „Salzkammergut“.
Inspired by this magnificent lake region, we named some of our Oak veneers after its unique lakes: ATTERSEE, MONDSEE and WOLFGANGSEE.
However, there are more beauties of nature, that belong to the CHARISMA VENEER LINE – we introduce them to you, to create something truly special.
Each type of wood...
…enriches our products with its very special character and charisma; each annual ring in our veneers represents a whole year full of events, each surface is a unique work of art of nature.
Available in the following wood species
- ACHENSEE – Light brown oak – heartwood cracks (knotty)
- ATTERSEE – Light brown timber oak rustic (with discolourations, lively sorting)
- GRUNDLSEE – Light brown oak knotty (without cracks)
- MONDSEE – Silver oak rustic (grey)
- BODENSEE – Colour-Mix of oak – heartwood cracks, Attersee, oak old wood
- BODENSEE GRAU – Colour-Mix of Mondsee, Attersee, oak old wood
- SUPERIOR LAKE – American nut rustic (with sapwood)
- WOLFGANGSEE – Medium brown oak old wood rustic