Gentle structures for unique pieces of furniture
Our STRUKTURBOARDS are panels with a surface structure that emphasizes the structure of the annual rings.
Thanks to their simple elegance, they adapt very gently to any style of furnishing.
This surface is available as a board (Strukturboard) and structured top layer (Strukturdecklage). The back of the boards is made with natural oak veneer as counterbalance. The structured top layer comes with a black veneer reinforcement fleece on the back.
Sometimes less is more...
Our textured surface is just the right thing for all those who find smooth surfaces too “boring”, but find the embossed plates a little too “wild”.
Those who like it that way will have their fun with the gallant centerpiece between the smooth veneers and our PRÄGEBOARDS.
Available in the wood types of the Salzkammergut oak
- ALTAUSSEE – dark brown, “sunburned” oak
- ATTERSEE – light coloured timber oak with discolorations, lively sorting
- MONDSEE – Silver oak (through-coloured gray)
- TRAUNSEE – light coloured timber oak with knotty oak character and few cracks
- WOLFGANGSEE – steamed, light brown oak